W elcome to the Rotary Club Of Belvoir-Wodonga Inc web site. Our club has approximately 35 members and has been in existence for over 40 years. The club was chartered on the 4th of November 1974 and was sponsored by the Rotary Club Of Wodonga.
Through money raised from the Community Market over the years we’ve been able to make significant contributions to both local and international charities, aid, community programs, student exchange and more. Our current major project is the “Life Skills House” at Belvoir Special School in Wodonga. You can see more on this at the Facebook page: Life Skills House.
Please enjoy your visit and feel free to contact us should you wish to find out more or come along to a meeting.
You may also like to visit our Facebook page: Rotary Club of Belvoir-Wodonga.
Over the years our club has participated in, and made substantial donations to, local, national, and international causes, including these:
- Drought relief trailer
- Wodonga Hospital
- Belvoir Special School
- Purchase of Fire Truck for the Wodonga West Fire Brigade
- Purchase of Hazardous Materials/Rescue Vehicle for the Wodonga Fire Brigade
- Purchase of a Life Education Van for the cities of Albury and Wodonga
- Bush Fire, Drought and Flood Relief
- Regular RAWCS (FAIM) trips to 3rd world countries to provide direct hands on aid
- Annual participation in the Rotary International Youth Exchange program
- Wodonga South Primary School Road Safety Education facility
- Life Line
- Planting of over 5000 trees for the Leneva Landcare group
- Training Equipment for hospitals in Vietnam
- Wodonga College Of TAFE Graduation Awards
- Westmont Age Care
- Relocation of over 50,000 medical records for the Wodonga District Hospital
- Red Cross
- Training Equipment for the Wodonga Ambulance Station
- Salvation Army
- Royal Flying Doctors
- Vulindlela Pre School in Soweto South Africa
- Rotary Foundation
- 2009 Black Saturday Bushfires Mudgegonga Community Centre
- Orphanage In Nepal
- School of St Jude in Tanzania
- Albury Wodonga Cancer Centre
- Hilltop Cancer Carer Accommodation
OUR BOARD FOR 2019-20
|President||Cameron Roberts||0418 132 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Graeme Sayer||02 6020 email@example.com|
|Secretary||Michael Shepanski||0414 858 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Treasurer||Tim Huggins||02 6059 email@example.com|
|Immediate Past President||Doug Gammon OAM||02 6043 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Rotary Foundation||Doug Gammon OAM||02 6043 email@example.com|
|Director, Community||Ken Hunter||02 6024 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Director, Vocational||Gary Mawby||02 6024 email@example.com|
|Director, International||Jim Entwistle||02 6020 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Director, Club Administration||Graeme Sayer||02 6020 email@example.com|
|Director, Youth||Jaeger Bedson||0428 460 firstname.lastname@example.org|
CONTACT US ...
by Australia Post:
P.O. Box 252
or right here:
then come to a meeting:
Steak Pit Restaurant
51-53 Elgin Blvd
Wodonga, VIC 3690
We meet every Wednesday.
Doors open at 6:00 pm.
Program begins at 6:30 pm.